We are happy to announce we have the dates for our Spring 2017 workshops so please add them to your diaries!
We will be hosting in Bristol, London and York on the following dates;
· Tuesday 25th April, Engine Shed, Bristol
· Thursday 4th May & Friday 5th May, Regents University, London
· Thursday 18th May, York University, York
The workshops will cover a range of topics some of which include
- EDF to discuss Demand Side Response.
- Corona / Energy Assets to discuss Automated Meter Reading (AMR DNA). A tool using Half Hourly data from gas meters, highlighting an opportunity for savings.
The workshops are great opportunity to network with colleagues from across your sector, share news and latest developments, and discuss your energy issues with the TEC team and other institutions. We hope to see you there.
Investors in People © Copyright © 2018 The Energy Consortium. All Rights Reserved.
The Energy Consortium (Education & Public Sector) Ltd is a limited company
registered in England and Wales, registered number 04722107, whose registered
office / trading address is Innovation Centre,
1 Devon Way, Longbridge Technology Park, Birmingham, B31 2TS.